Saturday, June 07, 2008

When I returned from a leisurely late sunday noon breakfast, enjoying the warmth of the sun on my way back home, I saw something strange in the sky. Besides some typical cumulus clouds, some thin, hazy layers of something hung in the sky.

One patch looked especially strange, spread out in an oval shape, dispersing the colours of a rainbow on its edges. I thought at first that my sunnies produced this effect, and stared for some minutes in disbelieve skywards, and then got into my unit to get my camera.

The colours at the edge of the milky patch lost a bit in intensity, and I could only hope that a picture taking against the sun would show a bit of this weird effect.



As the sun hid a bit behind parts of this funny stuff, the shots turned out better than I thought. The small versions here in the blog make it difficult to spot the details, and after various compressions the quality degenerates a bit. However, you can check the full resolution image as well, especially if you have an idea how this strange phenomenon occured.



Hearing stories about chemtrails can make you a bit paranoid... personally, I don't like the idea that someone (eg the US government) systematically pollutes our sky with some wild mixture of chemical and biological agents. Yet, governments started already 50 years ago experimenting with their population, and surely wouldn't brag about this.

Keep your eyes open, and enjoy the sun and blue skies whenever you can. Maybe take some photos of strange phenomena at the sky and try asking your political representatives for explanations.

No comments: