Monday, November 25, 2013

Querencia

Prelude


I'm playing the game of chance,
wanting my life to advance.
I had enough of luck's wrath
Just want to peacefully walk the path.

I had my fair share of the endless fight
about what's wrong & what's right
I can no longer stay in solitude
After steady increase of amplitude.

I see the tree tremble and shake,
in the game of give and take.
Deeply rooted to Gaia's core
That what I want of some more.

Yet it seem's like my life's predicament
is to remain in perpetual movement. 


Querencia


It seemed like coincidence
a random meeting of souls,
sharing o so many goals,
It turned into a cosmic dance.

Two hearts melting together
each of us of their own kind
thinking together as one mind
touch as light as a feather.

A common love of geometry
which shapes the universe
through which we traverse
brought our dreams into reality.

We were meant for each other,
For once, I stopped to bother.

No comments: