Thursday, October 25, 2012

Weather modification

While many people believe in the devil CO2 being responsible for global warming, the issue has much more complexity than I initially thought. I was wondering why I haven't seen many distinct chemtrails lately, well, I got more to do than peeping at the sky all day, and I didn't want to get to paranoid about being what might be in the artificial clouds we're exposed too. In the last three months or so, even without a chessboard pattern in the sky, I noticed lots of clouds that simply didn't look real.

Anyway, I came across a video explaining more of the mechanics of solar radiation management. In order to create clouds, you need water vapor and seeds. This can be done in two steps, first bringing out the seeds, and then using 'normal' air traffic to provide the necessary water vapor, as by-product of the normal engine exhaust.



I checked the weather forecast this morning, as I wanted to do my laundry, and it said 21-26 degree, mostly sunny. While it was relatively warm, I didn't see too much sun, but some toxic looking greyish soup most of the day. Okay, I admit, this might be just my paranoid explanation.

On a facebook group somebody linked NASA's earthview, offering satellite images of the entire planet. It doesn't only offer to show clouds, but also measures other data about the atmosphere. As I learned in the video, the seeding agents can be brought out before the actual clouds are created, in the form of aerosols.



The satellites measure the aerosol content (the coloured patches in the image) by its albedo, meaning by the reflectiveness. One concept of solar radiation management proposes to alleviate global warming by reflecting sunlight away from the earth. The coloured areas show therefor something in our atmosphere which aren't 'natural' clouds, and it's easy to see some areas that don't align with the cloud cover.

One the bigger version, it's easy to see that the patches of aerosol move east, mainly covering Victoria and the West Australian coast. The red area (highest density) increased in the last few days, making it easy assume that lots of aerial spraying happened around Perth, Melbourne and Tasmania, a bit less in the Darwin area.

As I've seen lots of photos taken of chemtrails in Victoria from the same period of time, this composite satellite image confirms that our skies are badly messed with at the moment. I can't really tell what kind of junk is sprayed on us, but these images leave little doubt that currently a lot of artificial cloud coverage is produced here.

Considering that the Earth's atmosphere is tiny and fragile, experimenting with it feels like Russian roulette to me. However, this satellite data should provide enough evidence for the doubters that weather modification in large scale already happens, without knowledge and consent of the wider population.

No comments: